Full-Time CRNA opportunity for a large Endoscopy Center in Dothan, Alabama. No nights, no weekends, no call! Full benefits to include health and disability as well as 401K plan and 6 weeks PTO
The CRNA provides anesthetic care for all types of patients and procedures under the standards of the Department of Anesthesiology and in accordance with center policies and procedures. The CRNA administers anesthesia to patients rendering them insensitive to pain during surgery/procedures, provides continuous vigilant observation of patients by monitoring the patient's physical reaction to sedatives, analgesics, and anesthetic agents and informs the anesthesiologist of any adverse condition that potentially threatens the safety or care of the patient.
• Graduation from an approved and accredited school of Nurse Anesthesia or Anesthesiology Assistant program.
• Be certified by an approved accrediting body.
• Receive and maintain current RN licensure issued by the State Board of Nursing in the state currently practicing in.
• Receive and maintain current CRNA/AA licensure by the State Board of Nursing in the state currently practicing in.
• Proficient in computer technology utilized in the performance of duties.
• Proficient in utilizing anesthesia equipment, monitoring systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related supplies.
• Holds and maintains BLS and ACLS.
• Effective communication skills in speaking and writing the English language